She is now looking to write a book about the top 100 frequently asked questions about dyslexia and is looking to provide the answers in a new free resource coming out soon. But she needs our help! Can you complete her list?
We are working on a new book at Simple Words Books
, which will be a quick handbook guide for parents, educators and caregivers who want to learn more about dyslexia. The book is insipired by my desperate research as a mom trying to understand what dyslexia is to help my 6-yr old son. It will include 100 most frequently asked questions to better understand what dyslexia is and give a head start on their research. This will be a free e-book on Amazon!
We are looking for 100 most frequently asked questions to answer in our book:
- What is dyslexia?
- What are the signs of dyslexia?
- How can we get our child diagnosed?
- How early can our child be diagnosed?
- What causes dyslexia?
- Who are some of the successful and famous dyslexics?
- How common is dyslexia?
- Is Dyslexia a learning disability or a learning difference?
- How can we support our child not to lose self-confidence?
- Can our child grow out of dyslexia?
- Can dyslexia be cured?
- What are some of the reliable sources on dyslexia?
- What are some of the books to read about dyslexia?
- What is multi-sensory teaching?
- Do dyslexics see letters backwards?
- Does dyslexia affect only reading?
- Can dyslexia be treated?
- Do all dyslexics have ADHD?
- Can I request my school to test my child?
- Can our child eye tracking issues even if his vision is good?
- Are there specialist schools for dyslexic children?
- COMMENT BELOW WHAT OTHER QUESTIONS WE SHOULD ADD TO OUR LIST.
We'd love it, if you add your question below. We know you are very busy. As a thank you, we will email those who are commenting a copy of our Sam Is Stuck E-book, Comprehension E-Book and Writing E-Workbook.