|The British Dyslexia Association 10th International Conference|
The British Dyslexia Association has announced that it's 10th International Conference will be taking place in Oxford on the 10th to the 12th March 2016.
Read on for more information.
Moving Forward: Challenges and Transitions.
The British Dyslexia Association 10th International Conference is a high profile conference with the key aim of linking acedemic researchers with practitioners. the conference will be held over three days from March 10 to March 12 2016 at The Kings Centre in Oxford. The conference will cover all aspects of research related to dyslexia, including identification, theoretical views, intervention and support for children, students and adults.
The Conference will be chaired by Professor Victor van Daal and the theme for 2016 is Moving Forward: Challenges and Transitions.
Our keynote speakers:
- Professor Elena Grigorenko, Yale University
- Professor Maggie Snowling, St John’s College Oxford
- Professor Usha Goswami, University of Cambridge
- Professor Susan Gathercole, University of Cambridge
- Professor Don Compton, Florida Center for Reading Research, Florida State University
- Professor Deirdre Martin, Goldsmiths, University of London
- Professor Karin Landerl, University of Graz
- Professor Tom Nicholson, Massey University, Auckland
- Professor Peter de Jong, University of Amsterdam
- Professor Victor van Daal, Edge Hill University
- Dr Julia Carroll, Coventry University
Sponsoring and Exhibiting
The B.D.A.’s International Conference is a key event within the dyslexia calendar. The conference is peer-reviewed by an academic committee selected by the B.D.A., and this year’s conference chair is Professor Victor van Daal, Edge Hill University. Being part of this event brings people together and companies have enjoyed being part of the International Conference for decades.
For more information on sponsoring and exhibiting, please visit this page